Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011


In the spirit of trying to post more often than once a month I thought I would blog about the third "member" of our family.  He is a Leopard Gecko, his name is Toothless. (Yes, like the dragon from How to Train Your Dragon.)  We got him over the summer because I was going to campus everyday and Heather was left at home by herself.  She began to feel lonely so she asked if we could get a pet.  A lizard was not her first choice but it fit the bill of Heather being able to hold him and owning him would not get us kicked out of our apartment.  We like him a lot, especially since he decided we are okay a couple months ago.  Since then we've been able to touch him and pick him up without him hissing at us.  Here are a couple picks of Toothless in his terrarium.


Today is Heather's last day at the hospital!!!  It has been a crazy busy semester for her and I'll be glad when it is over and she can relax.  Her only final is an online one due tonight.  I also only have one final but it is in Classical Electrodynamics which seems to be the class that a number of my professors did not enjoy when they were graduate students.

No comments:

Post a Comment